Sunday, February 3, 2008

Own a Drug testing Facility

If you want to be your own boss and have your own business with low start up cost contact me. This is not a franchise; you would own your company. I am offering the following:
· Set up the collection site for drug and alcohol and DNA testing
· Train and provide national certifications,
· On going Consultation for yours
· And market you with the companies in the entire country
· Including necessary start up supplies to perform services

You would make money as soon as you open your doors. Drug Testing services are required by the government, department of transportation, courts, pre-employment and individuals. This is a fast growing business nationally with low monthly overhead and expense. I WILL COME TO YOU. If you are interested or would like to have more information, you may contact me.
You are also welcome to for a tour of my operation and clinic. Call me at (650) 669-6567
Dr. Mersedeh Eghdami Northern California Drug Testing Clinic 1580 W. El Camino Real # 11 Mountain view, CA 94040
(650)960-0198

No comments: